This is an information notice provided pursuant to Article 13 of Regulation EU/2016/679 of the European Parliament on "General Data Protection Regulation"
Pursuant to Article 13 of EU Reg. 679/2016, we inform you that your personal data, which we collect for the purposes of monitoring, communication, control and archiving, provided for by L.R. 32 of 26 July 2002 and its subsequent amendments and by the Community Regulations of the European Social Fund, will be processed in a lawful, fair and transparent manner.
To this end, we would like to point out that:
1. The data controller pursuant to the laws in force is: Regione Toscana - Giunta Regionale
Piazza Duomo, 10
Responsible for the treatment, by appointment of the Data Controller, in accordance with the laws in force is:
Dr. Lorenzo Bacci - Manager of the Right to Study and Research Support Sector of the Tuscany Region
2. The Data Protection Officers (RPD) / Data Protection Officer (DPO) of the Data Controller and the Manager can be reached at the following e-mail addresses:
Data Protection Officer of the Tuscany Region - Regional Council: email@example.com
Data Protection Officer of Fondazione Sistema Toscana: firstname.lastname@example.org
3. The provision of your data, which will be processed by authorized personnel in a manual and / or computerized manner, is mandatory and failure to provide them precludes participation in the activities. The data collected will not be communicated and disseminated to third parties, except by law or to subjects who process personal data on behalf of the Data Controller or the Manager, appointed as Managers or Sub-Managers in accordance with the obligations established by the regulation.
4. Your data will be kept at the offices of the Head of the procedure for the time necessary for the conclusion of the procedure itself, they will then be kept in the records in accordance with the rules on the conservation of administrative documentation.
5. You have the right to access your personal data, to request its correction, limitation or cancellation if incomplete, erroneous or collected in violation of the law, as well as to oppose their processing for legitimate reasons by addressing requests to the Data Controller and to the Data Processor.
6. You can also lodge a complaint with the Data Processing Supervisor, following the instructions on the website of the Supervisory Authority (http://www.garanteprivacy.it